200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
28 days 200HR Multi-Style Yoga Teacher training
Become a certified yoga teacher in magical Thailand! Enjoy the tropical paradise, while practicing authentic Yoga with like-minded students.
After this intensive 4-week retreat you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®).
At the end of the course, you will obtain a Yoga Alliance certification!
Our Program is a balance of learning with amazing musical nights and fun weaved into it. If you are looking for Professional teachers that set the bar very high, we are your school. We created an amazing, life-changing experience.
This unique TTC is a cooperation between Wonderland Healing Center and Nirodha Yoga.
Nirodha Yoga was established 16 years ago in India, and since 2003 thousands of hours of yoga classes were given in this school.
More than one thousand students have studied in our courses and classes.
We welcome you to join our family.
- Yoga Teacher Training manual
- Teachings from international yoga teachers
- Introduction to the therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Ayurveda, chanting, bhajan, and meditation sessions
- Certificate to register with Yoga Alliance
- 27 nights accommodation (Oct TTC – only 25 nights)
- Daily vegan buffet: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Early Bird Prices
Dorm: 999 eur/person
Private room: 1,500 eur/person
TTC dates: 28th Setember – 23th October
- 08:00 Asana, pranayama, bhandas, and kriyas practice
- 09:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 Philosophy, anatomy, and meditation
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:30 Meditation
- 16:30 Asana, pranayama, bhandas, and kriyas class
- 18:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Kirtan, bhajan, movie, lectures or dance class (optional, not every evening)
- 2 asana classes daily
- Yoga Alliance Certificate of completion
- Lectures from highly experienced senior yoga teachers
- Yoga teacher training manual and many other yoga books
- 27 nights accommodation (Oct TTC – 25 nights)
- Daily vegan breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free pass to all scheduled classes
- Free shuttle service to the ferry port
- Meditation instruction