Coconut Water Cleanse
A full body cleanse is suggested for anyone concerned with their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being. The island of Koh Phangan has an abundance of fresh, young coconuts; one of the highest vibrational and most hydrating foods for the human body. You could be sustained by them for a very long time while keeping good health. They really do have it all: proteins, fats and carbohydrates as well as the perfect balance of electrolytes and minerals. In fact, in emergency situations, coconut water can even be used as a blood transfusion as its structure is similar to that of our blood plasma.
A coconut water fast will repair and remineralize all the tissues in your body. It will provide your body with nutrients and hydration on a cellular level, while simultaneously triggering a detoxification response. You will be able to keep up high energy levels as opposed to the effect of plain water fasting – you can expect to feel great and participate in several activities offered at Wonderland. It makes for a gentle cleanse that everyone is able to do.
However, always consult a physician if you have any health concerns that could be adversely affected by fasting. Detoxification is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, nursing, diabetic, severely depressed, suffering from an eating disorder or the advanced stages of a serious illness, on medication, children or elderly.
Coconut Water Cleanse Advantages:
- Reduce cravings for sugar, fatty foods, alcohol and caffeine
- Encourage healthier choices after the cleanse
- Eliminate toxins
- Reduce stress
- Assist in weight loss
- Boost energy and vitality
- Clear and brighten skin
- Reduce bloating, excess gas and constipation
- Improve circulation
- Enrich sleep quality
- Lessen fatigue
- Decrease feelings of anxiety/depression
- Increase concentration
- Advance all aspects of digestion (food assimilation to elimination)
- Purify blood
- Enhance immune system
Preparations for Fasting
It is recommended that you prepare your body before beginning a fast. We encourage you to begin a pre-cleanse diet 2–7 days before starting the actual detox, depending on your current lifestyle. Once you have booked your package, we will send you our recommendations for a pre-cleanse diet.
Eliminating many types of foods and the consumption of suggested foods can change the body’s alkalinity, thus reducing some of the negative side effects such as aching joints, nausea and headaches. Preparing for the detox physically and mentally can make the first few days much easier. Water also plays a major role in the daily detox process. Try to drink 3 to 4 liters of filtered water every day and especially the week before your cleanse.
Your fasting schedule will be combined with times for rest and reflection as well as daily wellness activities. The activities include light exercise (walking or yoga), massages and optional treatments.
Coconut Water Cleanse Package contains the following:
- Roundtrip transfer from Koh Phangan ferry
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- Accommodation (3, 7 or 11 nights)
- Pre fast consultation (Arriving the night before detox and eating a light, wholegrain meal)
- Your own colema board that you can use for self-administered colon cleansing in the privacy of your bathroom
- Three fresh coconuts per day
- A variety of herbal cleansers and nutritional supplements
- 3 night package includes 1 x 60 min Thai Massage
- 7 night package includes 2 x 60 min Thai Massage and 1 x 60 min Reiki Treatment
- 11 night package includes above PLUS 1 x 60 min treatment of your choice from our extensive holistic treatment menu
- Herbal teas and filtered water
- Complimentary access to Wonderland activities at the resort
- Vegan restaurant space
- Complimentary access to our pool and herbal steam sauna
- Post fasting supervision and guidance