A special treat! We are giving away the secret to our infamous, deliciously fluffy vegan banana pancakes. Enjoy!
Wonderland Banana Pancake Recipe
480g Plain Flour
4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Pink Salt
1 Teaspoon Toasted Grated Coconut
1 Handful Cashew nuts
5 x Bananas
480g Almond Milk
1. Finely chop the cashew nuts, or put in blender for few seconds.
2. Mash the bananas with the cashew nuts and grated coconut
3. Then mix in all the other ingredients in a bowl
4. Heat a little coconut oil in a non stick frying pan until very hot
5. Spoon small quantities of the pancake mixture into the pan and press down into a flat shape. Fry on either side until golden brown.
If you like the pancakes sweeter, you can add a little coconut sugar to the mixture or serve with a side of maple syrup.