Aerial Yoga TTC in Koh Phangan
- Superior, air-conditioned accommodation for 5 nights (check in on April 12th, check out April 17th with option to extend to Level 2 Aerial Yoga Course April 18-22nd)
- 3 amazing vegan buffet meals daily
- Herbal teas and filtered water
- Access to the swimming pool and herbal steam sauna
- Pick up from and to Koh Phangan ferry port is included. Please fly into the Koh Samui airport and take the ferry boat to Koh Phangan (Thongsala port)
- Free WiFi throughout the resort
- 5 Days of Classes on the soft aerial silk hammock, aerial yoga teaching methodology, sequencing, rigging, spotting and safety, as well as business marketing practices
- 30 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
- A digital manual with 75+ aerial yoga poses, how to sequence them for your classes, and seminars in methodology, anatomy, philosophy, language, and more you can add to your yoga toolkit
8:00-9:30: Aerial Yoga Class
9:30 – 11:00: Breakfast/Free Time
11:00 – 13:00: Aerial Posture Lab
13:00 – 15:00: Lunch/Free Time
15:00 – 16:30: Teaching Practice
16:30 – 17:30: Anatomy
17:30 – 19:00: Partner Aerial Yoga Class
About the teacher:
Lindsay Nova’s life mission is to help others find their wings and FLY! As a full-time traveling aerial yoga teacher, she loves spreading the joy of yoga and aerial all over the world through her specially curated teacher training immersion programs that cultivate positive transformation.
Yoga found Lindsay at a young age as a teenager while she was studying at a contemporary dance intensive. She completed her teacher training at the age of 22 and holds a BFA in Dance. Her teaching over the last decade has taken her on various residencies around the world and within the United States.
Now Lindsay is currently based in Southeast Asia and is a traveling yogini, author, performance artist, and leading international yoga teacher trainer. Her lifelong practice of yoga and meditation, combined with her background as a dancer, aerialist, and academic, enables her to share her authentic life experiences from the heart to inspire growth and change in her students.
After a shoulder injury from performing aerial in 2016, she created her aerial yoga program to heal herself and now teaches her method worldwide. She has founded 2 yoga training programs, Rising Wings Aerial Yoga and the Samanova School of Yoga, with courses taught on 4 continents.
Her teaching style is a fusion of contemporary movement with traditional wisdom, which always contains a spark of creativity (shakti!) with deep intention. She honors the body as a sacred vessel to explore this world with and uses her spiritual practice to help others peel away the layers of their being to understand their own personal power and role in life, or dharma. She bows deeply to all of her teachers for the wisdom and inspiration they have passed on to her, which she continues to ignite in others.