200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
28 days 200HR Multi-Style Yoga Teacher training
Become a certified yoga teacher in magical Thailand! Enjoy the tropical paradise, while practicing authentic Yoga with like-minded students.
After this intensive 4-week retreat you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®).
At the end of the course, you will obtain a Yoga Alliance certification!
Our Program is a balance of learning with amazing musical nights and fun weaved into it. If you are looking for Professional teachers that set the bar very high, we are your school. We created an amazing, life-changing experience.
Transform Your Passion for Yoga into a Rewarding Career!
This unique TTC is a cooperation between Wonderland Healing Center and Nirodha Yoga.
Nirodha Yoga was established 16 years ago in India, and since 2003 thousands of hours of yoga classes were given in this school.
More than one thousand students have studied in our courses and classes.
We welcome you to join our family.
- Yoga Teacher Training manual
- Focus on Vinyasa style
- Teachings from international yoga teachers – Our team of highly skilled and passionate yoga teachers will be your mentors throughout the course. They will provide personalized guidance, support, and inspiration, ensuring you receive the best education possible.
- Introduction to the therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Ayurveda, chanting, bhajan, and meditation sessions
- Certificate to register with Yoga Alliance
- 27 nights accommodation
- Daily vegan buffet: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Enroll now and receive an exclusive discount on our Yoga Teacher Training Course! Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself and embark on an incredible journey of self-discovery and personal growth
Dates & Early Birds Prices:
- 07:00 Meditation (twice a week)
- 08:00 Asana, pranayama, bhandas, and kriyas practice
- 09:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 Philosophy, anatomy, and meditation
- 12:00 Lunch
- 14:30 Meditation / Theory class
- 16:30 Asana, pranayama, bhandas, and kriyas class
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:30 Kirtan, bhajan, movie, lectures or dance class (optional, not every evening)
Comprehensive Curriculum: Our course covers everything from yoga philosophy and anatomy to teaching methodologies and hands-on practice. You’ll gain a deep understanding of yoga’s ancient wisdom and learn how to confidently guide others on their yoga journey.
- 2 asana classes daily
- Yoga Alliance Certificate of completion – International Certification, Upon successful completion of our Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will receive a globally recognized certification. This will open doors to exciting career opportunities worldwide, allowing you to make a positive impact on the lives of countless individuals.
- Lectures from highly experienced senior yoga teachers
- Yoga teacher training manual and many other yoga books
- 27 nights accommodation in the TTC compound
- Daily vegan breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free pass to all scheduled classes
- Free shuttle service to the ferry port
- Meditation instruction